Senior Infrastructure Engineer at Eaze
San Francisco, CA, US
Have you ever dreamed of joining a growing startup that's leading their industry? We’re looking for a senior contributor to join our team at Eaze. In this role, you’ll help run and craft the infrastructure that our platform runs on, as well as provide mentorship to growing infrastructure engineers on the team. We like to iterate quickly, so Infrastructure is included early and often in the Engineering planning process. You’ll work closely with our application engineers to help them ship reliable, high quality products.
Our infrastructure runs in AWS and uses many of the services that it provides. You will be responsible for setting up automation, monitoring, alerting, and logging systems in the AWS cloud. Our backend stack is a mix of NodeJS and DotNet, so you should feel familiar working with both of those technologies.
What We’re Looking For
- You possess a strong knowledge of Linux server administration and scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- In-depth knowledge of AWS, and AWS products such as: Terraform scripts, ELB/ALB, Redshift, CodeDeploy, EC2, S3, Route 53, and CloudFront
- Comfortable with configuration automation (e.g, Chef or Ansible), containerization (e.g., Docker/EKS/ECS), and continuous integration
- Experience with RDBMS such as MSSQL and PostgreSQL
- You stay up to date on industry standards for infrastructure security
- Prior experience with site monitoring and alerting for multiple properties
- You've worked with Kubernetes CI/CD platforms
- Prior work experience handling Windows servers
- You hold a comprehensive knowledge of security compliance
- Your team has worked with modern data-pipeline architectures
- An emphasis on Open-source experience
A Little About Us
Eaze (eaze.com) is a technology company focused on the rapidly growing legal cannabis industry. Founded in 2014, the company’s technology platform facilitates on-demand delivery of high-quality cannabis products from the leading brands in the industry.
Eaze Engineering has a friendly, welcoming environment, and a team that cares deeply about diversity and inclusion. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, quality gear, the obligatory snacks — but more importantly, meaningful work, and a sustainable work-life balance. We’re still small and growing, so there’s opportunity to grow with us.