With over 15 million active users and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and more than tripled revenue over the last year. We are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 95 full time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
- Self-starter who is passionate about his / her work
- Bias towards action and Great attention to details
- Make the hard calls between beautiful architecture and getting things done
- Work in a cross-functional team of mobile, backend, design, product and test engineers
- Conduct thorough design and code reviews
- Deliver high quality software with unit tests and automation
- Minimum 5+ years of Android experience
- Experience taking an app from concept all the way to the App Store
- Passionate for technology and never-ending curiosity about the new features in Android
- Comfortable with multiple areas of the Android SDK
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Ability to drive a technical initiative in the team
- An app live on the App Store or contributions to open source software
- A sense of humor and the ability not to take yourself too seriously
- Experience developing location-based services
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms
- Ability to communicate well
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.