With over 15 million families and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are very focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
Our team is focused on building technology that helps families feel safe and together even when they are outside of the home and apart. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and tripled revenue in 2017, and we are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 95 full-time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
About the Job:
Data will play a crucial role in Life360’s growth by helping expand the business into new market segments. As the paid acquisition analytics lead, you’ll partner with the paid acquisition team to apply data insights towards strategic initiatives. “Know Our Users” is a Life360 core value and we’re looking for analytics leaders who are passionate about leveraging data to drive user growth. This role reports into the Analytics team.
You’ll be working in a dynamic growth environment, leading efforts to better understand the business, the product, and the customer. Questions will range from forecasting growth to identifying campaign opportunities to predicting customer lifetime value. If you have a passion for making an impact and working on products that help millions of families around the world, then this is the right place for you.
- Partner with the Head of Paid Acquisition and the paid acquisition team to translate campaign and acquisition spend data insights into smarter decisions and applications.
- Establish and maintain KPIs that measure active user growth, the customer lifecycle, and campaign effectiveness.
- Build dashboards and reporting processes to monitor key targets and trends.
- Develop analytical frameworks, tools, and best practices to manage and evaluate paid acquisition ROI performance.
- Collaborate with data engineering partners to maintain high quality data pipelines.
- Leverage data to understand the Life360 family, developing insights that apply to strategic user acquisition initiatives.
- Conduct research, build models, and present recommendations that identify opportunities to drive efficient acquisition spend and user growth.
- Design and analyze paid acquisition campaign experiments, communicate results, and guide decision-making.
- Degree in a quantitative field like statistics, economics, applied math, operations research or engineering. Advanced degrees are preferred.
- 3+ years of industry experience in an analytics or data science role. User acquisition analytics experience preferred.
- SQL expertise - able to write structured and efficient queries on large datasets.
- Proficiency with building data visualizations and interactive dashboards.
- Ability to unify and manage disparate data sources using various tools e.g. Excel, SQL, Python
- Experience in programming, especially with analysis and visualization libraries in Python or R.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners.
- Ability to apply descriptive, inferential, and predictive statistical methods against business problems.
- Curiosity to learn about new topics and uncover hidden insights.
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA. It is not a remote role.