Growth Manager, CRM & Retention at Eaze
San Francisco, CA, US
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Our mission is to improve lives by providing safe and reliable access to high-quality cannabis products with the utmost convenience.
If you choose to accept this mission, you will work with some of the most innovative growth, marketing, and product teams at any consumer product company in the Bay Area. You will be a crucial part of the organization and drive massive consumer demand.
What you get out of it: a truly unique experience working in a revolutionary industry that is about to explode. You will be a pioneer in scaling a product that is making its way into mass adoption. Get ready to scale your career. If this sounds exciting (and challenging) to you, then read on!
The successful Growth Manager CRM, Retention, and Pricing will:
- Be an owner of our biggest, most important communication channels. That can sometimes mean weekend work
- Leverage promotions and communications (CRM and on-site messaging) to maximize and fine tune demand. These can be the largest drivers of demand in our biggest markets
- See the big picture by reporting on core metrics for all communications and analyzing campaign performance to drive improvements
- Roll up your sleeves and execute. You will start with a team of zero, execute to earn your stripes, automate and then quickly expand your responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is extremely hungry and passionate about their work. No task is beneath them. Would be the janitor for a week if it was the most effective/fastest way to solve a problem
- Takes error free work to the next level. Has developed checks-and-balances in their past work that were so good other teams started adopting them
- Is in the top 1% when it comes to technical CRM tools, industry policies and best practices of email marketing, if not SMS, phone calls, and push notifications in addition. Must know a CRM system like Iterable inside and out
- Is very data-driven and analytical; can dissect complex problems. Example: experience writing or modifying SQL queries and pivot tables, to pull learnings from complex dashboards. Be ready to share concrete examples
- Understands the nuances of A/B test design and analysis really, really well
- Has experience building out customer lifecycle programs including nurture, cross sell and referral
- Is creative, and understands customer journey. It may not be your super power but you can write copy better than 75% of the office
- Has a Bachelor’s degree and something to show for it (in lieu of a degree, 3+ years of relevant work experience is acceptable). Bonus points for any analytical major or coursework
- Must be available to work in our office in downtown San Francisco
Eaze (eaze.com) is a technology company focused on the rapidly growing legal cannabis industry. Founded in 2014, the company’s technology platform facilitates on-demand delivery of high-quality cannabis products from the leading brands in the industry.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.