With over 15 million active families and over $100 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world's largest mobile app for families. Today, we are very focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
Our team is focused on building technology that helps families feel safe and together even when they are outside of the home and apart. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and tripled revenue in 2017, and we are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 95 full-time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
About the Job
We’re looking for a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to drive the growth of Life360 in international markets to help families around the world better know, protect and communicate with the people that matter the most.
As an individual contributor, you will be reporting to the Director of Product Marketing and be part of a small, but impactful marketing team. This role requires an understanding of all aspects of product marketing and marketing channels. You will own the product marketing strategy and execution in international markets—including country/region prioritization. You should have experience in growth-focused product marketing for consumer apps, plus an exceptional track record of developing GTM plans and launching products through close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Grow Life360 acquisition, conversion, and retention in international markets
- Partner with the Product and Design teams to develop the international product strategy and rollout sequencing
- Support localization efforts across all channels (app, web, paid, email, etc.)
- Lead the development of seasonal and local initiatives that convey the brand and product point-of-view and support business targets
- Be the customer advocate that always has the pulse on the mind of your customers, understands cultural nuances, and institutionalizes that knowledge in the organization
- Monitor competitive landscapes/positioning and market trends/threats in international markets
- 4+ years in a Product Marketing role, preferably with a focus on international expansion
- Exceptional storyteller, skilled at translating cultural insights into relevant narratives that resonate locally in international markets
- Skilled in negotiation and collaborating with various functional units to achieve desired business results
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills that support business decisions
- Strong independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Proficient in one other language preferred (French, German, Japanese and/or Korean preferred)
We're a startup, which means that you'll be part of a tightly knit and highly driven team. Some days will be busy, other days will be even busier. But it's never boring, and the work is stimulating. We're looking for someone who is a star in their own right and can inspire others but at the same time, roll up their sleeves and own key components of the business.
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done