Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
The IT specialist will diagnose computer problems, monitor computer processing systems, install software and perform tests on computer equipment and programs. IT specialist may also set up computer equipment, schedule maintenance and teach end users to use programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors IT ticketing system to ensure proper scheduling, constraints, completion and disposition of jobs.
- Analyzes and recovers end users’ systems when malfunction occurs.
- Monitors multiple IT systems.
- Performs Onboarding and Offboarding procedures.
- Documents all new, changing and malfunctioning jobs related to the hardware and software related to the business and IT.
- Troubleshoots software and hardware on-line to maintain performance and system throughout.
- Complete and up to date Project management tool (tool TBD).
- Monitors hardware and software on LAN/WAN systems.
- Performs training and troubleshooting for end-users.
- May require off-hours work including scheduled maintenance, upgrades of hardware/software, and office technical labor.
- Assists with client facing technical related issues.
- Provides backup support to the desktop support technicians. Assists end-users to resolve problems with computer hardware and software.
- Phone systems hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Asset management and inventory audit for company issued devices.
- Support Audio/Video for live events.
- A strong knowledge of Apple devices and how they operate, which includes having a broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming. Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications, and security.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills as this position requires frequent interaction with end users.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, organizational skills.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience performing enterprise client support and/or client support for a medium to large scale tech oriented company in an IT support role.
- Associate of Arts degree in computer science or relative work experience.
- Experience operating in an enterprise network environment and with specialties including Apple peripheral equipment.
- Mac OSX and Windows
- Mobile device - iOS
- Software experience examples:
- Cisco Video conference software/hardware experience.
- Networking fundamentals
- HelpDesk software experience (Zendesk, Service Cloud or other)
- Audio/Video experience
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, and 401K plan
- Office Happy Hours
- Quarterly and annual company outings
- Apple equipment