Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
Revel Systems is seeking an experienced Information Security Engineer to join its expanding Information Security organization. In this role you will help ensure that our software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. In this role you will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance security solutions, helping the Revel teams and partners to improve internal and external security. You will perform technical security assessments and vulnerability testing to highlight risk across the organization, you will build proactive methods to enhance our security posture and with your technical expertise you will manage individual projects, priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Perform security assessments of production, corporate, and cloud infrastructure, draft reports and plan remediation as necessary
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and secure our data.
- Advocate secure best practices throughout Revel
- Lead security project initiatives and act as a liaison to DevOps
- Harden our servers and networks against exploitation and privilege escalation
- Perform security analysis utilizing SIEM technologies
- Provide support for Security Operations and Incident Response
- Assist in the specification, design, and documentation of network security solutions, including operational processes
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or 5+ years Information Security experience building secure systems, networks and infrastructure
- Information security industry recognized certification(s) highly recommended – GSEC, CISSP, CEH, GCI
- Possess a deep and broad technical knowledge across a range of security domains and discipline
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, the OSI model, DNS, HTTP, VPN, routing & switching, and load balancer technologies for virtual and physical network
- Strong knowledge of threats to include common attack vectors, methodologies and payloads/exploits
- Experience with securing cloud computing platform (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex networks
- Experience in the Retail or Payments industries.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, and 401K plan
- Office Happy Hours
- Quarterly and annual company outings
- Apple equipment