Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
Revel's Event Manager is responsible for the creation, delivery, and execution of all external and internal events. This role will focus on Revel's presence at the appropriate industry trade shows, customer engagement events, and Revelry - Revel’s annual user conference. This role will also coordinate Revel’s attendance at corporate partner events and annual employee appreciation events.
- Ideate, project manage and execute an annual events plan that enhances Revel’s brand and engages Revel’s customer advocates
- Logistically manage all external and internal events
- Manage vendors in the event planning process, securing materials such as booths, banners, fliers, swag, etc.
- Manage vendor negotiation in the event planning process, ensuring wise use of Revel funds and meeting budget allocations
- Coordinate, negotiate and manage all logistical and technical needs for each event
- Act as point of contact for partner shows and marketing efforts
- Work with cross-functional marketing team to run marketing campaigns promoting events and hitting attendance metrics; work with team to execute event follow-up to maximize opportunities generated
- Measure ROI on customer events; revise annual plan accordingly
- Manage day-of event logistics, oversee vendors and staff, ensure everyone has an excellent experience
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong knowledge of event management practices
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Ability to clearly lay out an event plan including budgets, timelines, task lists etc.
- Ability to juggle many events at once
- Understanding of event promotion and follow-up campaigns; how to lengthen event impact from a single point in time
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and change focus quickly
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of creativity and a passion for event planning
- Experience with Gmail, Google Drive, Asana
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year university
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Willingness to travel domestically
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, and 401K plan
- Competitive salary
- Apple equipment
- Paid vacation in addition to 10 paid holidays