Life360 is a platform for today’s busy families, bringing them closer together by helping them better sync, communicate with and protect the people they care about most.
Our mobile app provides millions of families in over 140 countries with services such as private location sharing, location history, drive details, crash detection, roadside assistance and help alerts through our free and paid membership subscription.
Founded in 2008, Life360 is based in San Francisco with offices in San Diego, Las Vegas and Ft. Lauderdale.
Life360 has raised +$100M from investors such as Bessemer Venture Partners, DCM, Fontinalis Partners, BMW iVentures, Allstate, Bullpen Capital, Founders Fund (FF Angel), Launch Capital, Kapor Capital, and 500 startups.
For more information, visit us at life360.com
About the Job
We’re looking for a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to drive the growth of Life360’s premium products (Plus and Driver Protect) to help families around the world better know, protect and communicate with the people that matter the most.
As an individual contributor, you will be reporting to the Director of Product Marketing and be part of a small, but impactful marketing team. This role requires an understanding of all aspects of product marketing and marketing channels. You will own the product marketing strategy and execution premium products. You should have experience in growth-focused product marketing for consumer apps, plus an exceptional track record of developing GTM plans and launching products through close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Grow premium revenue and upsell and retention rates
- Become the resident expert in every aspect of the monetization funnel
- Influence packaging changes and roll out implementation including creating a migration plan for users in previous packages, setting up internal tracking, communicating changes with users, and training customer support among others
- Design and execute multi-channel strategies to educate premium users in the full premium offering and to drive upsells
- Be the customer advocate that always has the pulse on the mind of your customers, and bring that knowledge to the cross-functional team to influence the product roadmap to further delight users
- Monitor competitive landscape/positioning and market trends/threats
- 4+ years in a Product Marketing role, preferably with a focus on app monetization
- Exceptional storyteller, skilled at translating insights into relevant narratives that resonate
- Skilled in negotiation and collaborating with various functional units to achieve desired business results
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills that support business decisions
- Strong independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Strong funnel understanding
- Experience with multivariate and A/B testing preferred
We're a startup, which means that you'll be part of a tightly knit and highly driven team. Some days will be busy, other days will be even busier. But it's never boring, and the work is stimulating. We're looking for someone who is a star in their own right and can inspire others but at the same time, roll up their sleeves and own key components of the business.
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done