Life360 is a platform for today’s busy families, bringing them closer together by helping them better sync, communicate with and protect the people they care about most.
Our mobile app provides millions of families in over 140 countries with services such as private location sharing, location history, drive details, crash detection, roadside assistance and help alerts through our free and paid membership subscription.
Founded in 2008, Life360 is based in San Francisco with offices in San Diego, Las Vegas and Ft. Lauderdale.
Life360 has raised +$100M from investors such as Bessemer Venture Partners, DCM, Fontinalis Partners, BMW iVentures, Allstate, Bullpen Capital, Founders Fund (FF Angel), Launch Capital, Kapor Capital, and 500 startups.
For more information, visit us at life360.com
About the Job:
Examples of work that you will do at Life360 as a Senior Software Engineer, iOS
- Build innovative user-facing features in the ADT Go app, using cutting-edge technologies such as RxSwift
You are someone who is:
- Comfortable with Swift and has minimum 5+ years of iOS development experience
- Experience working on a commercial app on the App Store that deals with Core Data and server API calls
- Experience with developing pixel-perfect interfaces using Auto Layout
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Passionate about technology and never-ending curiosity about the new features in iOS
- Comfortable with multiple areas of the iOS SDK
- Deliver high-quality software with unit tests and automation
- Able to communicate well
We’d be excited if you have:
- An app live on the App Store or contributions to open source software
And we’d be *really* excited if you have:
- Experience with functional-reactive programming patterns such as RxSwift or ReactiveCocoa
- Experience with modern architectures such as VIPER, MVVM, or RIBs
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.