With over 15 million active users and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are very focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
Our team is focused on building technology that helps families feel safe and together even when they are outside of the home and apart. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and tripled revenue in 2017, and we are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 95 full time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
About the Job:
Examples of work that you will do at Life360 as a Senior Software Engineer, iOS
- Build advanced motion detection for driving safety and car collision
- Lead an iOS technical project of applying reactive programming paradigm to our codebase and drive that to completion
- Actively participate in internal tech talks and contribute to our engineering blog
- Design interview questions and conduct interviews to help the team hire talent
You are someone who is
- Comfortable with Swift and has minimum 5+ years of iOS development experience
- Passionate about technology and never-ending curiosity about the new features in iOS
- Deliver high-quality software with technical designs, unit tests, and automation
- Coach and mentor other engineers
- Able to communicate well
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.