Singular is a marketing intelligence platform that unifies marketing analytics, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By connecting upper funnel marketing data with lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across multiple channels and optimize spend down to the most granular levels. Singular currently tracks over $10 billion in digital marketing spend to revenue and lifetime value across industries including commerce, travel, gaming, entertainment, media, and on-demand services. Singular customers include companies like Lyft, Yelp, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Symantec, Zynga, Match, and Twitter.
What you will do:
- Provide full administrative support to C-level executives
- Maintain a hectic calendar that is packed with meetings each day. Calendar will change frequently, as will priorities
- Make complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Screen emails and write correspondence; communication skills must be impeccable
- Prepare letters, reports, and other documents, editing when necessary
- Organize conferences and meetings and aligning multiple calendars
- Partner with Managers on key projects as needed
- Arrange off-sites and team functions and team building events
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of EA experience
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and a passion for being part of a high performing team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to track high volumes of data
- Strong MS Office skills required
Singular is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital, DCM and Telstra Ventures. Visit www.singular.net to learn more.
Singular is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and will not be discriminated against in employment, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, consistent with legal requirements. Singular is committed to providing an accessible environment for all candidates and employees. Please let us know of you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to apply for a job with Singular or participate in the application process.