Who we are:
Singular has built the only unified marketing analytics platform that delivers attribution, cost aggregation, creative reporting and workflow automation all in a single application, giving marketers access to unparalleled data granularity. Singular’s founders were all part of the senior management team at Onavo, acquired by Facebook in 2013, bringing years of expertise around mobile, data/analytics and ad tech.
We are searching for a Customer Success Manager who will be working directly with customers to ensure that they are getting the most value possible out of our product. He or she will proactively identify new areas of product features and enhancements that will go to further increase client engagement on Singular’s product. He or she will develop a strong understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem and what a mobile marketer has to go through on a day-to-day basis.
This position will be based in our Seoul, Korea office and reports to the Managing Director of Korea.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with customers regularly to understand how they are using the platform and provide ideas on product features and enhancements that will further increase customer engagement and retention.
- Consistently meet or exceed customer retention goals and applicable success metrics.
- Collaborate with sales team on educating and selling customers on new products and upgrades as they become available.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Assist with customer onboarding and product questions throughout customer lifecycle.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers, who fully understands their needs and helps to find ways to solve or simplify these pain points through Singular’s product.
- Cultivate strong relationships with both internal and external partners.
What we’re looking for:
- Drive to understand clients’ business goals, anticipate future needs and identify solutions
- Team player with high level of integrity and desire to assist your team.
- Proven capacity to develop relationships and optimize enterprise customer accounts
- Strong business acumen and admiration for data analytics, and advertising technologies.
- Aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability
- Constantly curious and persistent in your ability to problem solve.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of proven account management, consultant, or customer success experience at an enterprise level.
- Prior experience with mobile user acquisition or product-related role in mobile is a plus.
- Strong understanding of mobile marketing ecosystem and the companies in this space including but not limited to, ad networks, ad trackers, exchanges, PMDs, BI / analytics companies.
- Passionate about working in a high-touch customer-facing role, with the ability to strongly influence product roadmap and strategy internally.
- Prior experience with SaaS-based business model is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Proven track record of exceeding KPIs and customer retention metrics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, growth environment.
- Positive, can-do attitude!