Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup, backed by some of the world's largest media companies, and is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the US, with nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, and entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, and Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC...and much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Chromecast. fuboTV has built a wholly owned proprietary technology stack that allows it to habitually outperform the market for reliability and innovation.
Who we’re looking for:
A Senior Marketing Designer whose secret superpower is motion design chops. This is a new role, which will be responsible for refining and overseeing the look and feel of fuboTV marketing and advertising. That includes social media advertising, landing and stunt pages, promotional emails, explainer videos, and much more.
We are very much the David in our industry’s David & Goliath story. But we work harder, faster and scrappier than the competition. It’s why we continuously crush our subscriber goals. We’re fully dedicated to our vision to become the world’s best live TV provider for sports and entertainment fans. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person, who is passionate about design, motion and technology, to join a high-performing team and create the future of streaming television.
Also — and this is a big plus — if you’re tired of slugging away in Agencyland, where all your good ideas die on pitch decks, you can make an instant impact at fuboTV. Get ready to see your great work go live.
What you’ll do:
As an integral part of the marketing team, you’ll participate in every aspect of the user experience — from acquisition and on-boarding, retention to up-sell. You’ll be a creative force, pushing our design to be as impactful and successful as possible.
You’ll work closely with the product design team, enduring seamless transitions as users enter the platform through digital ads and landing pages, create a new account, and begin using our apps.
The role will be roughly 80% graphic design, 20% motion design. Here’s a breakdown:
- Design digital advertising
- Design landing pages
- Design occasional subscriber emails
- Edit promotional videos
- Animate digital ads
- Create TV spots, from concept to coffee
- Help crystallize fuboTV’s design language
- Collaborate with other marketing designers and product designers
- Give and take creative feedback like a champ
- Optimize your work based on success metrics
- Work fast. Like, really fast
- Online portfolio, Behance, Instagram or other way to show your work
- 7+ years of professional experience as marketing/motion designer
- Capable of working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong talent for all elements of design, layout and typography, with a sharp attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of marketing concepts and metrics
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively, making timely decisions in order to meet project deadlines and business needs
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to haves:
- A degree in design
- A passion for sports and/or TV and/or technology
- Experience leading design teams
- UI/UX design experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Some proficiency in Spanish
- Familiarity with the pay-TV industry and target audience
- Photography/cinematography skills
This role comes with a competitive salary, unlimited vacation and sick days, stock options, healthcare/vision/dental benefits, team breakfast every Friday. It’s on-site at our Midtown Manhattan office and reports to the creative director.