We are defining travel and expense software for the next generation. Founded by highly successful entrepreneurs and backed by world-class investors and top tier VCs, TravelBank is building an amazing team where every employee can push boundaries, deliver a great product, and truly achieve success together.
We are looking for outstanding back end engineers who can drive the development of our mobile-first product APIs. If you're looking for a company that offers fresh challenges, growth potential, and an authentic culture-first mindset, TravelBank is for you.
We have plenty of opportunities to tackle complex problems that'll challenge your assumptions and push you to your limits. You'll leave every day knowing you made an impact. In addition, there are leadership opportunities available which will allow you to both broaden your career prospects and continue to be technology focused. You'll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses
• Manage the software development cycle for the TravelBank product API, including the development of features, integrations, node modules, and unit tests
• Write efficient, scalable, and well documented software code utilizing iterative Agile development and rapid release methods
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve production bugs and issues with software programming code
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
• Provide ongoing Quality Assurance testing
• Collaborate with multiple engineering teams to understand customer needs, determine workload requirements, and deliver solutions
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
5 years of progressive experience in software development or related position