Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the sport fan and cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first TV streaming service in the U.S, growing to over 100,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. The company also broadcasts a wide variety of movies and entertainment programming including the FOX and NBC broadcast catalogs, Showtime, AMC…and much more to come! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Chromecast.
About The Role:
FuboTV is in search of a thoughtful and creative Product Writer to take ownership of copy and in-product messaging. You’ll be closely collaborating with designers, product managers, engineers and the marketing team to establish a framework for cohesive language and a unified voice across our products and device platforms.
As a Product Writer, you have the unique opportunity to create impact in the way various audiences interact and relate to our brand and products — driving them to take action, delivering timely messages, reducing friction and supporting our brand position. Through the optimization of language, you’ll meaningfully improve the user experience by distilling complex ideas into clear, concise and compelling copy.
We value creatives who think critically and communicate clearly, have a strong point of view but are open to the viewpoints of others. Ones that are passionate and curious enough to learn why things work the way they do and how they all connect, as well as have an insatiable hunger to continuously develop new skills and grow.
- Drive cohesive narratives across all digital touch points within the product (navigation, labels, microcopy, error messages, interaction flows, notifications, etc.)
- Work with a global lens to deliver consistent experiences across the product ecosystem
- Define and maintain a framework for content standards, best practices, guidelines, principles, and taxonomies across platforms and initiatives
- Support A/B testing initiatives to inform and iterate on in-product messaging
- Minimum 3 years of content production and UX writing experience
- Deep awareness of UX and how copy and design work together
- An excellent communicator who can clearly articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Ability to identify the essence of user pain points and design problems, and can translate them into practical solutions
- Great cross-functional collaborator – adept at giving and receiving feedback from Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and Marketers
- Passionate about consistency and details
- Able to find the shortest way to clearly communicate an idea
- A portfolio of UX Writing work
- Experience working across various device platforms (Web, Mobile, OTT)
- Experience with localization and accessibility best practices
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices and how to use data to provide informed user insights.
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Robust benefit package including stock options; health, dental and vision coverage sponsored up to 100%; 401k; life Insurance; and commuter benefits
- Free fuboTV account for live sports and TV on all your devices
- Discounted gym memberships
- Company-wide and team based events
- Centrally located headquarters in Midtown Manhattan.
- Casual work environment