With over 15 million active users and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and more than tripled revenue over the last year. We are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 95 full time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
About the Job
We are looking for a entrepreneurial-minded product manager who can roll-up their sleeves and help strategize new revenue opportunities through a mix of channels, which may include re-envisioning our membership subscription, partnerships and white-label services. Working from our San Francisco office, you will work across our organization to define a vision and bring to life a subscription service that encompasses the unique needs of our demographic of families. You will be a key player in defining the strategy and managing the product development from concept through launch. This is an amazing opportunity to create an innovative customer experience and help us broaden our reach in supporting and bringing families closer together.
- Strategize and manage the implementation of new revenue opportunities with an emphasis on building out a membership subscription service to our audience of families
- Imagine, explore and investigate, then define a new subscription model across multiple verticals in the home, automotive, and family safety space - including competitive analysis, business case, customer needs, product requirements and go-to-market strategy
- Outreach to potential partners, assessing implications of build versus buy and making recommendations to executives and stakeholders
- Manage cross-functional teams around your ideas, leading key stakeholders to deliver a world class, one of a kind product and service
- Launch and actively manage the product/business line to constantly understand performance, rigorously A/B test, iterate and adjust for product market fit, and stay on the forefront of innovation and user needs
- Own the performance of the product, define metrics for success and failure, ensuring that the product achieves its financial objectives.
- Provide ongoing product management leadership for the Monetization team Ensure we are delivering a product that has deep user value and solves real pain points families face each day
- 3+ years experience in product management or building a subscription business, along with lots of passion, excitement and energy
- Strong business and product sense, ability to ask the right questions, find the right data, make decisions and move fast
- Strong preference for experience in the subscription/membership space but not required
- Able to motivate and focus disparate teams to get things done, while also communicating concepts and plans to executives and stakeholders of all levels
- Confidence in making recommendations, balance trade offs -- based on customer need, data insights, and business opportunities
- Deep love for delighting customers in new and innovative ways, excited by undefined opportunity
- Experience working with consumer-facing mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.