Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Come thrive at SigFig! We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer centric financial solutions. Whether it’s through our direct -to -consumer or business -to-consumer products, or through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
About the Team and Opportunity:
SigFig’s Design team is pivotal to the success of our users and our partners as we reinvent personal finance. Our team is made up of product and marketing designers, design system engineers, researchers, and accessibility experts. Our multi-functional team collaborates across the entirety of SigFig by working with sales, marketing, engineering, and product managers to help craft user-centered solutions and lead innovation with design thinking practices. We know design can solve hard problems and be an impactful force but not without the people who have a diversity of thought and experience. The soul of good design is the people crafting it and we want to work with not just the best but also people that bring new points of view and different experiences that will improve our practice.
Our team’s philosophy is that we lead with design, powered by diversity and organization-wide collaboration as we help people improve their financial lives.
Our new Product Designer will be asked to make a big impact on our product and our agile engineering process. You will simultaneously be deeply embedded with a development team, work on design system refinement, and concept ideation with the larger design team.
Why Work for Us
- As a reliable and trusted financial solutions provider with expanding reach to 1 in 3 households nationwide, we believe it takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions that serve customers at scale.
- We are 150+ employees strong and steadily building. Our world-class team, affectionately coined ‘SigFigians,’ is growing with an industry-savvy board and strategic executive team guiding us forward.
- We offer competitive benefits that include Wellness benefit, Mobile/Internet subsidy, Employee Recognition Programs, and more!
- We are a remote-first company! We have regional hubs nationwide, with presence in 4 Countries: United States, Canada, India, and Singapore.
- We believe that one size fits one and embrace a culture that honors and celebrates diversity of backgrounds, approaches and experiences.
- We are guided by our core values: Customer Delight, Make It Happen, Think Big, and We Over Me. Read more about our core values and how we live them every day on our website here.
Why We Value You
- Portfolio development: You inspire the team by pulling all the important details together to tell a compelling story around the problems you are asked to solve.
- User-centered perspective: you believe understanding users is an essential tool in your design process.
- Team skills: you support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of all deliverables. You are flexible and open-minded.
- Communication skills: You are a clear communicator and aren’t afraid to have a point of view. You can navigate the intricacies of multi-disciplinary teams and can resolve conflicts if they arise.
- Understanding that product design is more than just pixels: Product design has an enormous impact because it touches people through a business’s core strategy and you know how to negotiate the delicate balance between business needs and design needs.
- Experience managing clients: You are adept at managing feedback from your immediate team members and potential partners.
- Self-initiative: you must be comfortable working in ambiguity. We are a growing startup and much of your work will be self-directed.
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- At least five years of professional experience. Tech, design studios, or consulting backgrounds all qualify
- Portfolio showcasing your best work: strategy, process work, a variety of conceptual directions, and outcomes
- Familiarity with industry standard apps and tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Interest in finance or personal finance
- Strong interaction design and UX design skills
- Experience with building a design system and marketing & sales collateral is a nice to have
- Degree in Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, HCI, or other design-related field
Perks and Benefits
- Tax-friendly Compensation
- Liberal Leave Policy
- Medical cover for the family, including parents
- Quarterly Wellness Benefit
- WFH Allowance
- Mobile/Internet subsidy (for smooth WFH experience)
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.