Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
SoFi at Work started in 2014 to help employees refinance their student debt. Since then, we’ve partnered with over 1,000 organizations and broadened our offerings to help people at every stage of their financial journey—through financial education, financial solutions, and contribution benefits.
Our Partnership Success Managers pick up where our Implementations team leaves off, working closely with employers, associations, and advisors across key industries (Tech, Law, Finance, Consulting) to understand their challenges, propose how SoFi at Work can help, and become their long-term partner. Your role will be cross-functional, working close with Sales, Marketing, Support, Data, and Product, enabling you to be the liaison between the partner and SoFi at Work ecosystem.
This position reports directly to the Head of Partnership Success.
What you’ll do:
- Own the overall relationship with your assigned partners in SoFi’s enterprise segment
- Build relationships with key external stakeholders to retain and grow revenue
- Manage the end-to-end partner lifecycle, including implementations, onboarding, driving utilization, renewals and product expansion
- Lead key partnership initiatives including quarterly business reviews, ongoing checkpoints, and escalations as needed
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics to provide insights and benchmarking, share best practices, and drive business objectives
- Collaborate with marketing, product, engineering, operations, and business units to identify opportunities to drive growth with partners
- Work with stakeholders across SoFi to track and resolve product issues or concerns
- Be a champion for our partners and work with our internal SoFi teams to translate customer feedback into product insights
- Analyze internal business processes to identify areas of improvement, propose efficiencies, and oversee solution implementation
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years experience in a senior customer success, management consulting, or account management role
- High proficiency with Excel, and PowerPoint, and Salesforce
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate data insights into actionable business strategies. Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of SoFi products and platform features, capabilities, and competitive advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to create and present compelling decks/presentations for internal and external use
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners such as marketing, engineering, data and business teams
- Flexibility for travel (approximately 10%)
Nice to have:
- Experience in the financial services industry; previous startup/fintech experience is a strong plus
- Experience selling corporate benefits and/or financial products to employers, associations, and/or financial advisors
Compensation and Benefits
The base pay range for this role is listed below. Final base pay offer will be determined based on individual factors such as the candidate’s experience, skills, and location.
To view all of our comprehensive and competitive benefits, visit our Benefits at SoFi
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
If you are a current employee, do not apply here - please navigate to our Internal Job Board in Greenhouse to apply to our open roles.