About the Role
Figure is a financial technology company with the mission of leveraging blockchain, AI and advanced analytics to unlock new access points for consumer credit products that can transform the financial lives of our customers. We provide home equity release solutions, including home equity lines of credit, home improvement loans and home buy-lease back offering for retirement. Concurrently, we are building a blockchain protocol for the origination, custody, trading and securitization of whole loans and other assets.
We are a group of passionate innovators and serial entrepreneurs with a proven track record of creating billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space. We are targeting significant growth and milestones in the next few years, and are looking to hire exceptional talent.
What You’ll Do
- Driven producer of innovative tech solutions adhering to iterative principles
- Originate, champion and execute on new ideas for projects
- Collaborate with project leads and and other software developers across multiple teams and projects
- Leader in a fast-paced fail-fast environment
What We Look For
- Bachelors degree from a fully-accredited college or university, Computer Science major preferred
- 5+ years JVM based programming experience
- Proficiency writing code in Java or Kotlin
What We Prefer
- Proficiency in relevant Figure stack components [Java/Kotlin, Kafka, React]
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growing company
- Ability to drive a project from concept to release
- Proficiency in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Familiarity with Iterative Software Development “If it’s not in production we aren’t iterating.”
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide 25% bonus target
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA
- Commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.