The Opportunity -- Director of Wealth Management
As Director of Wealth Management, you will serve as SigFig’s subject matter expert related to financial advisor practice management. You will partner with key senior stakeholders at our Wealth Management partners, influencing the strategy and direction of their advisor business. You will anticipate the future state of the industry and help guide our partner executives in making decisions that drive sustainable results. Reporting to SigFig’s Head of Revenue, you will also provide leadership, direction, and mentorship to a team of Advisor Consultants. Partnering with regional and home office leadership, Advisor Consultants are responsible for generating repeatable and scalable best practices in driving advisor-led digital advice conversion. Given your knowledge and connections within the Wealth Management industry, you will also be called upon to support SigFig’s Enterprise Sales team in acquiring new Wealth Management partners. This is you!
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Build: develop repeatable advisor practice management routines and sales and service processes
- Collaborate: you will partner with senior executives and home and regional office leaders
- Lead: you will provide ongoing leadership and mentorship to the team of Advisor Consultants
- Execute: you will unlock advisor growth practices that generate AUM
- Influence: you will shape the thinking and strategy of advisor activation at wealth management partners
Why We Value You
- You represent SigFig as the subject matter expert on financial advisor practice management
- You have deep knowledge of the financial advisory business; both home office and FA personnel with an understanding of the manner in which technology is changing the advisor business model
- You are a validated sales leader with management experience using data to drive towards growth and an AUM forecast for a business line
- You engage effectively with senior leaders at our enterprise partners and have experience with FinTech and/or enterprise software companies
- You seek difficult problems and act quickly
- You are innovative and anticipate the future of wealth management and advisor practice management
- You want to learn and gain a deep technical understanding of the SigFig platform and contribute to its evolution
- You are passionate about new products and technologies and want to make an impact at a leading FinTech firm
- You are an effective partner across Partner Success and Enterprise Sales and work collaboratively across the SigFig organization
- You have a low ego and are not afraid to learn and seek understanding from others
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 15+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- 5+ years of experience working closely with financial advisory field leadership - advisors and/or partners
- Willing to accommodate travel to branch offices, conferences, and partner meetings regularly (30%)
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.