Medical Transcriptionist at Augmedix
At Augmedix, we are striving to rehumanize healthcare by enabling doctors to deliver the most optimal care for patients. And the main driving force of our whole operation is the scribes & Transcriptionists. Scribes act as professional assistants to doctors and help them to deliver high-quality patient care. Augmedix backed by cutting edge technology enables the process of scribing & Transcribing to take place anywhere at any time all over the world. This industry has grown rapidly over the past few years and is projected to continue to do so moving forward. We are on track to hire and develop thousands of Transcriptionists globally and you have an opportunity to join us and grow with us.We are looking for dynamic, tech-savvy and English fluent people who are passionate about helping others, to make our mission a success. If you want to be a part of this new era of healthcare, join us. The future of healthcare is driven by people -- and it starts with you!
What a Transcriptionist does?
- Listen carefully to the recorded and transcribe/interpret accordingly. Verbatim transcription and 100% accuracy is mandatory.
- Distinguish between homonyms, recognize inconsistencies and mistakes in medical terms, referring to dictionaries, drug references, and other sources on anatomy, physiology, and medicine.
- Inspect transcribed notes for spelling, grammar, clarity, consistency, and proper medical terminology
- Construct appropriate questions for inaudible sections.
- A fast turnaround is essential. Take feedback/criticism positively.
- Follow patient confidentiality guidelines and adhere to HIPAA compliance
What are we looking for?
- Fluency in English along with good writing skills
- Excellent computer skills with good typing speed, quick to pick up new technology
- Graduates from any discipline
What do we offer
- Competitive Pay
- Health insurance
- Festival bonus
- Daily food
- The open and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity for growth and development within Augmedix
- Opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds in the healthcare industry of US
- Working in one of the fastest-growing startups based in US with a global presence.