TravelBank, the award-winning business travel & expense system that everyone loves, is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team. We are backed by industry-leading funds NEA, Accel and Dreamers VC (family fund for actor Will Smith).
We're disrupting the travel & expense software industry and are working with the top companies and entrepreneurs in the valley. You'll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses. In 2019, TravelBank was voted one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area.
As the first Data Analyst at TravelBank, you will lead our data analysis, infrastructure and projects. You will work alongside a multidisciplinary team, including product, sales, marketing, partnerships, customer experience and engineering. Your work will have an immediate and direct impact and you will work directly with the Head of Product. You will be an integral part of identifying and implementing business growth efforts.
• Own our data infrastructure and scale it to meet the company’s needs, including potentially setting up a data warehouse and/or BI tool
• Create processes to support key metrics data and manage this data
• Identify business growth opportunities, including the use of conversion signals from our sales channels and marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with product, marketing, partnership, and sales teams to meet their data needs
Qualifications / Requirements
• 2-4 years of experience in a data scientist or data analyst role
• Proficiency in postgresSQL
• Experience working with software engineers
• Experience with machine learning is a plus
• Programming experience is a plus