Graphic Designer at Modern Animal
Los Angeles, CA, US
Modern Animal is looking for a Graphic Designer to help to bring the brand to life across a variety of mediums. As the first creative hire on the brand / marketing team, your work will be a critical component in the initial reception of the brand and its evolution. In short, you will help to design and build the Modern Animal world.
What does the job entail?
- Work closely with the Head of Brand to create informative, engaging, well-designed content
- Design for ads, emails, social posts, collateral, packaging, etc.
- Develop a clear understanding of the brand ethos and inject it into your design
- Collaborate across disciplines with engineering, veterinarians, and growth marketers
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 2-4 years of experience in a graphic design
- Demonstrated understanding of branded design and a clean aesthetic
- History of brand building through typography, color, photography, layout, etc.
- A collaborative, creative go-getter, willing to roll up his / her sleeves
- A self-starter - eager for direction, but also ready for a challenge and capable of independent work
- Of course, a design enthusiast; you obsessively pour over brand design and procrastinate by reading Monocle or Architectural Digest
- BFA preferred, but equivalent experience is good too!
- Expert in Adobe Creative suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Knowledge of Sketch a plus