Product Designer at Modern Animal
Los Angeles, CA, US
Modern Animal is building next-generation veterinary care. Our mission is to leverage technology to improve the lives of pets, pet parents, and the healthcare partners that take care of them. We are well-funded by top-tier venture capital firms and have an experienced entrepreneurial team, including the founders of Whistle. If you love animals, small teams, and next-generation technology, this is the job for you! This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor and build a company from scratch.
We are seeking a Product Designer that will work in collaboration with product management and engineering to build and enhance our digital platform.
- Work closely with product management and engineering to develop features and enhance existing ones
- Ability to work under pressure in high demand environment
- Make recommendations for UI/UX decisions
- Coordinate multi-round design reviews
- Great time and process management skills
- Experience doing wire frames, app design, and responsive web design
- Collaboration with 3rd party remote teams
- Familiar with conversion funnels and key metrics
- Collect and organize product UI/UX feedback from analytics and customers
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and collaborative design & engineering software such as Figma, Zeplin, Jira, and Sketch
Modern Animal is a more human animal care experience, for everyone. It’s a better place for pets because it’s a better place for the people who love them.