Senior Systems Engineer, Enterprise SaaS at Lime
San Francisco, CA, US
Lime is the global micromobility leader that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a senior systems engineer to join our IT team! Are you skilled at scripting and automating the management of SaaS? Are you eager to partner with the business to understand software needs and deliver? As with many companies that were born in the cloud, we rely heavily on SaaS applications to run our business. Without an expert that can manage these systems correctly, the enterprise SaaS landscape can become unwieldy. You will be responsible for making sure that each of our SaaS applications have good hygiene as it relates to data, access, and integrations. You will also work closely with business partners throughout the entire SDLC to implement the optimal SaaS solutions for the company. Workday admin experience is a big plus!
What you'll do
- Own the administration and management of our Google domains including alpha/beta tester programs
- Design and build effective integrations between SaaS applications using RESTful APIs, iPaas, etc.
- Technical owner for our portfolio of SaaS Applications such as Zendesk, Workday, Fieldglass, Fountain, etc.
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional departments/groups (e.g. HR, Finance, Legal, Ops, Eng).
- Define business opportunities and build out requirements and design documents.Stay immersed in the latest trends in 3rd party vendor technology offerings (e.g. SaaS, PaaS).
- Own and manage our growing portfolio of enterprise SaaS to minimize inefficiencies/redundancies and maximize solution ROI.
- Create automation programs for onboarding/offboarding and provisioning/deprovisioning
- Responsible for our endpoint management/MDM software and strategySpearhead miscellaneous IT systems projects including print, unified communications, VMs, etc.
- 5+ years managing systems and applications (e.g. systems administrator)
- Deep experience with all things Google including the G Suite, Cloud Identity, Chrome Enterprise, GAM, Apps Script, Vault
- Expert at automating IT administration including onboarding/offboarding
- Ability to own our Google domain with the accountability to effectively manage and configure our OUs
- Experience with Saas management tools (e.g. Bettercloud)
- Strong fundamentals in information security especially around identity and data management
- Experience collaborating, publishing and enforcing compliance and risk policies (e.g. SOC2, PCI, SOX)
- Excellent knowledge of endpoint management strategies with experience using different MDM solutions (e.g. Mobileiron, Jamf)
- Broad experience managing and configuring various enterprise SaaS applications across Finance, Legal, HR, Customer Service, and Engineering (e.g. Zendesk, Workday, G Suite, Netsuite, Coupa)
- Deep Workday Administration, Configuration, and Integration experience a big plus.
- Ability to successfully manage vendors, escalate technical issues to resolution, and influence 3rd party product roadmaps