We are searching for an experienced Adtech professional, who brings depth to our Integrations team. Integrations are one of the key elements of our product offering. We want you to be one of our technical POC both internally, and externally for all matters integrations related. You will be working with new partners to expand the Singular ecosystem, whilst working on improving and maintaining our existing integrations. You will need to have an exceptional technical and solutions orientated attitude. A focus on optimizing processes along with reducing the time from the initial request to implementation of integrations are key to success in this role.
What you will do:
- Serve as a primary Integrations contact for Singular's partners, and Integrations escalation resource for our internal teams.
- Plan, develop, QA, and release new integrations or integration updates using internal tools, whilst working closely with R&D for more complex cases.
- Investigate operations issues alongside Data Ops to improve integration stability.
- Work closely with Support to identify integration issues vs client implementation errors.
- Improve our Knowledge Base with Partner specific information.
- Play a significant role in the growth and development of the Integration team's competency.
- BA/BSc in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ Years working in an external-facing technical role.
- 3+ working with advertising technology.
- You are comfortable setting up or testing postback integrations using HTTP trace/debugging tools like Charles, Fiddler, etc.
- Solid API experience. You will be using API testing tools like Postman daily.
- Understand database structures and can use SQL to gather insights.
- Previous experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, challenging concepts with minimal assistance
- Deep understanding of the mobile advertising industry/SDK’s, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Zendesk, Jira, Kibana, Github, PyCharm.