Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for all aspects of Revel’s sales planning, reporting, and forecasting function. We are looking for someone with a background in analytics and a deep understanding of Sales planning who can increase our forecasting accuracy. This will be a highly visible role with direct exposure to the VP of Sales, and requires someone who can partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance to align resources to accelerate revenue growth.
- Provide both operational and strategic support to enable Sales leaders to successfully execute on business objectives
- Prepare Sales reporting for forecast calls and Management reporting
- Develop sales analytics including pipeline analysis, forecasting and sales performance with monthly KPI metrics for insights and actions
- Manage monthly quota setting and commission process, in partnership with Sales and Finance leadership
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers
- Refine customer segmentation analytics and help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Identify pain points within the organization and work with key stakeholders to improve Sales productivity by simplifying processes and optimizing use of available tools
- Ensure the data integration and collaboration between cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales and Finance is seamless and timely
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Extensive first-hand experience with Salesforce and demonstrated ability to improve sales productivity
- Demonstrable knowledge of sales business processes including forecasting, territory and quota setting, and lead to order funnels
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Experience with high-volume, direct sales models (SaaS)
- Exhibits strong quantitative analysis, critical thinking skills and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives
- High attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing, or related discipline, MBA preferred
- 2-4 years of experience working in sales, business or marketing operations, and leading a team
- Experience as a Sales rep is a plus
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce required; Netsuite and/or InsightSquared is preferred
- Work in a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Catered Lunches
- Monthly office Happy Hours
- Apple equipment
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, and 401K plan