Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
UJET is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our team! As an SDET, you’ll take on the opportunity to build or enhance test frameworks and infrastructure that ensure our application is accurate, robust, scalable, performant, and deployable.
- Architect, design, build and maintain test automation frameworks/scripts for complex mobile and web-based applications
- Design, maintain and optimize test automation infrastructure
- Define road maps and detailed implementation plans in collaboration with SDET, QA engineer, SRE, and developer for QA automation strategy and implementation
- Research and contribute ideas for continually improving code quality and automation test performance
- Create accurate and detailed bug reports when issues are identified
- Integrate and maintain automation tests with CI pipeline
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with building test automation tool (preferably in Ruby )
- 5+ years of software engineering background with a solid understanding with algorithms and data structure
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Solid experience in Selenium, Appium, Gherkin, Cucumber, RSpec
- Solid experience in server-oriented/backend development
- Solid understanding of CI process (preferably in Jenkins)
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
- Experience with REST API
Nice to Have
- Experience with Cypress, Performance Test, Rails, Angular js, Docker, Kubernetes, cloud and virtualization technologies such as AWS, GCP.
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!