Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloud based point of sale (POS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
In 2019 our Vilnius office was nominated as the second best place to work among IT companies in the Lithuanian Top Employer election (“Super Darbdavys 2019”).
The Payment Operations Specialist is a customer facing part of our Operations team. This role works cross-functionally with Sales Enablement, Sales, Operations, and Support teams to input, analyze, and complete payments requests for our merchants. The Payments Operations Representative will also be responsible for processing applications for an ISO program with our payments partners. In addition they will be supporting Payments Operations with process documentation, internal ticket management, and supporting the internal sales/support teams as a resource. This individual learn and maintain a broad scope within Operations, becoming instrumental in payment operations. The Payment Operations Specialist plays a critical role in helping Revel Systems manage and improve our evolving business within the Operations Department.
- Ensure assigned customer tickets are resolved and updated in our ticketing system (ZenDesk) daily and in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide world class customer experience over the phone
- Work in conjunction with sales, support and operations to achieve successful and timely on-boarding period for our merchants
- Input and manage payment processing reporting through our CRM software (Salesforce)
- Act as a liaison between internal departments for our payments services
- Manage customer applications and process documents ensuring compliance
- Ensure all partner communication is done in a seamless manner
- Schedule calls with existing merchants to resolve any ongoing payment issues
- Assist all U.S. and International customers in their entire journey including setting up initial gateway/processor, adding credentials into customer management console, assisting in ongoing change requests.
- Additional functions within Operations as requested by management
- An aptitude for acquiring skills in technical areas and an eagerness to learn.
- Be able to contribute in a wide range of capacities to an entrepreneurial environment
- Be flexible and available for being cross-trained on multiple job functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or other quantitative related fields
- Strong experience with MS Office / google docs
- Possess the ability and desire to process a high volume of orders into our ERP with accuracy while looking for opportunities for improvement
- Minimum 1-2 year of customer service and/or hardware fulfillment experience
- Experience in a POS technical support environment is a plus
- Experience with ERP software. (NetSuite preferred)
- Experience with CRM software. (Salesforce experience preferred)
- Experience with a ticketing system. (Zendesk preferred)
- Experience with payment processing/gateways is a plus
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
- We love what we do: amazing colleagues and friendly team vibe
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up
- We care about you: employee health insurance, accident insurance, referral bonus
- We take your career seriously: 40% of our employees changed roles in 2019
- We invest in you: internal training programmes and free Udemy license for training online
- We recognize our talents: our MVPs receive rewards every quarter, next year they are going to California, would you like to join?
- We have fun: office happy hours, board game nights and company outings
- Taxi for employees starting or ending shifts within night hours
1600-1920 eur/month gross salary
Bonus for night shifts, with possibility to grow after each quarter.
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice