Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
The Fulfillment Associate is responsible for accurately processing various products, systems in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. The Fulfillment Associate is also responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. To ensure the efficient and effective operation of the fulfillment, shipping.
Fulfillment Associate is responsible for the following:
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory, SKU set up
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Flexibility to work longer hours toward the end of each month to support influx of end of the month sales
- Demonstrates positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Preparation of all shipping documentation.
- Maintain inventory levels of materials not systematically monitored.
- Promote a team environment based on superior service and customer satisfaction
- Able to lift up to 80 lbs occasionally, 50 lbs. frequently, and 10 lbs. regularly
- Demonstrates attention to detail and organization skills
- Clear and professional written and oral communication skills
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Interacts effectively with all levels of management and other employees
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Confident, assertive, flexible, team-oriented and professional
- Able to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Able to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and applications on mobile devices
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams
- Punctual, strong work ethic, positive attitude, organized, & has an intense desire to learn
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum 2 years of customer service and/or hardware fulfillment experience with additional year of supervisory experience
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, and 401K plan
- Office Happy Hours
- Quarterly and annual company outing
- Apple equipment