Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloudbased point of sale (POS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write clean Python and Typescript code for our exciting new Revel Online Ordering web app
- Work in a Scrum team and have an agile mind-set
- Be passionate about quality, suggest and help to implement the latest trends: TDD, code reviews, test automation
- Create sufficient technical documentation
- Be active in requirements clarification with product managers, suggest improvements and act as a technical product advocate
- General knowledge of relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding of backend services architecture, Rest API, Micro-services
- Development experience with high availability, widely used applications would be an advantage
- Fluent English
- Good teamwork skills and willingness to create high-quality software
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions andcreate tools for driving foodservice businesses to success.
- We offer a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments.
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organise guilds and cross-site meetups.
- We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, 10% of working time dedicated to learning, Udemy.
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule.
- Salary ranges from 2500.00 to 4000.00 € gross
Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results driven, and team oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown to 500+ team members, across four continents. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work, but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success. In 2019 our Vilnius office was nominated as the second best place to work among IT companies in the Lithuanian Top Employer election (“Super Darbdavys 2019”).
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice.