With a rebrand upcoming, our VP of Marketing is looking for a Director of Brand & Integrated Marketing to help ideate, develop and launch our new brand strategy. As the senior brand marketer on the team you will be tasked with both strategic and execution focused tasks centered around brand development, consumer insights, messaging, and marketing plan development and execution. With an opportunity to form our brand strategy & build the future of marketing at Shift, the ideal candidate has an opportunity to bring tremendous impact and business value to Shift!
What you’ll do
- Provide strategic vision and leadership: Translate high-level business objectives and leverage consumer insights into marketing plans and tactics and ultimately contribute to the delivery of key marketing objectives and results.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Shift’s Brand Strategy .
- Partner in creative strategy development to be rolled out across all channels.
- Develop messaging guides and toolkits to guide the organization on Shift’s communication priorities and value proposition.
- Partner with Digital, Lifecycle and other functions to develop creative assets and collateral as needed.
- Evaluate, recommend and execute new marketing channels/promotions/merchandising as appropriate based (e.g. grassroots tactics, influencers programs, direct mail, radio, seasonal events).
- Make data-driven decisions to assess current marketing campaigns results.
- Project manage cross-functional promotional planning and execution
What we’re looking for
- 6+ years of experience building brands that drive growth, ideally at a consumer based start up.
- You have successfully led marketing activities across diverse channels to drive engagement and conversion.
- You can combine intuition, creative judgement, and data-driven decision-making.
- You are a natural storyteller that understands the full customer journey and insights in the journey that make a difference.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and crave a high-growth, fast-paced environment where you can help build a disruptive business.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You’re a strong project manager that drives toward results with limited oversight.
Why join now?