Car Concierge at Shift
San Diego, CA, US
As the face of Shift you will be directly responsible for bringing trust and simplicity to all of our appointments with each and every customer. Your success in the role will ensure that the company provides all of our customers with the smoothest and easiest experience possible.
You’ll Work On
- Evaluating customer’s vehicles and providing them with accurate vehicle valuations
- Providing customers smooth and easy test drive and delivery appointments
- Facilitating the purchase and sale of vehicles by becoming an expert on DMV paperwork
- Solving problems by working hand in hand with internal Sales, Financing, and Field Support Reps
- Making efficient decisions to ensure successful appointments and excellent customer experience.
- Partnering with the customer to provide excellent service on a daily basis during every interaction
- Interest in customer service and connecting with people.
- High attention to detail.
- A strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations.
- Self-motivation and team-orientation.
- Calm demeanor under pressure.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- Highly effective oral and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Flexibility with your schedule and are open to working mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Previous startup experience.
- Previous retail sales experience with consumer technology.
- Experience with Salesforce and Slack.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks.
- Potential to earn monthly bonuses on top of your normal compensation.
- Competitive medical / vision / dental benefits for full-time employees and their families
- Flexible part time