Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
Hims and Hers is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled storyteller, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to drive consensus across Product Management, Creative, Acquisition, and Lifecycle teams. This individual will synthesize market feedback for product development and collaborate with key stakeholders to set go-to-market strategy and priorities. In this role, this individual will build upon their understanding of consumers’ healthcare needs to optimize our existing portfolio and help recommend future solutions to better meet customer needs. Strong communication skills will be important, and this person will be able to confidently share the roadmap to educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels.
- Champion the voice of the customer to prioritize products and solutions to best address consumers’ healthcare needs
- Consult with Product Management & Merchandising teams to help shape product and feature development based on market gaps and customer needs
- Develop detailed go-to-market strategies for focus area(s), working cross-functionally with teams across Insights, Marketing, Creative, Acquisition, Lifecycle, and Product Management
- Lead identification of the right segmentation, positioning, messaging, and adoption tactics for new and existing products in focus area(s)
- Help drive experimentation plans in partnership with Product Management, Acquisition, and Lifecycle teams to scale our existing products
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years experience in marketing; 3+ of those years in product marketing specifically
- Strong storyteller with the ability to develop campaigns that get customers’ attention and build product brands people love
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Ability to drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
- Experience using insights and strategic thinking to influence stakeholders
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to get hands on and jump in to help write marketing and UX copy
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare, wellness, or CPG industry a plus
- Experience bringing product marketing to life on physical packaging a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.