Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
You are our Sr. Search Marketing Analyst. You are quantitatively oriented and a highly organized individual who has experience running digital campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing. Your responsibilities will require daily optimization and analysis of multiple campaigns on paid search that contribute to the growth of Hims and Hers.
- Analyze and optimize advertising campaigns on Google and Bing platforms including paid search, Google shopping, display & programmatic.
- Develop and execute on creative, placements, landing pages, and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently
- Provide weekly data performance recaps including actionable insights and suggestions
- Work cross-functionally with Growth, Product, Operations, Business Development and Medical teams to improve ROI on ad spend
- And any other duties assigned from time to time
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in marketing focused on paid search at an agency or D2C company
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via digital advertising
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, an affinity for numbers, and the ability to process complex calculations quickly and accurately
- Exceptional customer insights and proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in team-based planning process
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.