Medical Data Processor at Augmedix
Augmedix Bangladesh is looking for full-time contractual remote Medical Data Processors (MDPs) for one of their exciting medical research projects with attractive benefits! Augmedix Bangladesh is also conscious about the current Covid-19 pandemic, as such we are allowing this position to be worked from home to help ensure your safety. However, due to US healthcare regulations, certain requirements need to be met in order to be eligible for work from home.
The project is about researching medication data for the patients prescribed by their healthcare providers to find the efficiency, side-effects, and continuity of a drug as well as the patients’ compliance with the prescription. This helps the pharmaceutical organizations, as well as the physicians, measuring the success rate of different medication therapies.
The most important role of the medical data processing team is to view, analyze, and interpret the patient data from electronic health record systems and input them accurately in the data storage units. An MDP needs to intelligently review all the electronic health record data of the patients under a secured and compliance approved environment and upload those data accurately through an optimized medium. Medical Data Processors are excellent interpreters of medical documentation with superb English comprehensive reading skills. We measure our success in swiftness, accuracy, clarity, and the extensive interpretation of medical documentation reflected in the tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Complete and submit medical data sourcing forms based on EHR data
- Maintain 100% data accuracy for the submitted forms
- Escalating any issues related to the forms promptly to the stakeholders.
- Work on improving efficiency by proper utilization of the existing tools.
- Maintaining punctuality in regards to reporting to the office/team on time daily, submission of daily logs, and ensuring all the targets for production are met.
- Attending team meetings regularly and actively participating.
Soft Skill Requirements:
- We are looking for a candidate who epitomizes the below soft skills:
- Strong analytical ability
- Dynamic and Proactive mindset
- Ability to rationalize critical problems to key stakeholders
- Collaborative and Team Player mindset
- Hungry and eager for self-success
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (Pharmacy, Biotech, Medical Science, Intern doctors would be a plus)
- Freshers are welcome to apply
- Strong medical understanding (medical terminologies, medication names - brands vs. generic)
- Strong comprehensive reading skills in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Tech Skills to have:
- Strong computer navigation skills (web browsing, operating remote desktop applications)
- Optional-Good knowledge in compliance, different types of data management systems, and medical record keeping.