Annotation(QA) at Augmedix
Augmedix is growing its Annotation team in Bangladesh, and to Annotate Medical conversations , we are planning to recruit a person for Annotation(QA) . The candidate should have medical background, and well versed in English.
- Thoroughly and carefully listen, comprehend and then transcribe the entire conversation between the clinician, patient, and caregiver
- Appropriately identify and then classify the conversation into the allocated 4 tiers:
- A. Clinician B. Patient C. Caregiver D. Clinical Staff E. NPS F. Other noise/sounds
- Learn new tools and/or technologies as necessary to follow team workflow and accomplish annotation tasks
- Maintain ownership of each annotation assignment, and respond to any changes in procedure & process
- Achieve an accuracy of 95% or more while annotating the given files.
- Achieve the target of successfully annotating 80 minutes of audio in each working day maintaining the accuracy of at least 95%
- Collaborate with project leads to ensure that annotations meet project requirements
- Ensure all management reports are done on time.
- Any medical / paramedical graduate
- Excellent proficiency in the English Language
- Presentable, confident, self-motivated, computer literate
- 6 days a week
- 9 hrs a day