At Figure, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Accomplishing this kind of transformation requires building really big things. And we understand that building big requires a creative, team oriented and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Figure team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation. Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the Role
Figure is looking for a creative and adaptable Associate Product Manager to join our growing team! Do you excel at working cross-functionally by finding simple solutions to complex problems? As a Figure Associate Product Manager, you will help build and own the next generation of consumer financial services products in a high speed, high performance, innovative environment. This is a great opportunity for someone with a non traditional background to learn about Product Management with leaders in the FinTech space!
What You’ll Do
- Assist in building new products from ground level and work to continuously scale and evolve current products in consumer lending and financial services
- Help drive the product development process: see projects through from concept and planning to development, launch, and post-launch iterating
- Partner with the engineering team and other cross-functional teams to define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with the broader cross-functional team, including Engineering, Data Science, Design, and Operations to bring your ideas to life
- Manage a roadmap for new features: take input from users and stakeholders; understand & prioritize the work so we’re always focused on the most impactful projects; properly set business expectations
- Develop objectives and key results (OKRs) to build short, medium and long-term product roadmaps that take products from conception through launch and expansion
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize product changes to meet customer needs and deliver a 5 star customer experience
- Continually measure solutions to see if they have solved the problems at hand, via both qualitative and quantitative measures
What We Look For
- BS/BA with 3+ years of consulting, product management or business analysis experience
- Big 4 consulting experience a plus
- Product Management experience preferably with a consumer facing product preferred
- Experience in FinTech or consumer lending products is a plus
- Proven track record of building scalable products from scratch
- Data driven approach with strong analytical abilities
- Ability to prioritize the product backlog and deliver into the set goals of the roadmap
- Proven success communicating cross functionally and building solid long term business relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.