Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
The UJET channel is developing at a rapid pace and it’s a very exciting time to become part of the team! Utilize your stellar relationship and strategy expertise to build the path between our technology and growing partner ecosystem. Channel managers are responsible for nurturing the bridge between new and existing partners and our differentiators in the CCaaS space.
This is a stellar opportunity to add value to your partners while being an essential part of the UJET team. We are looking for excellent communicators and creative thinkers.
Our channel team is passionate about presenting our unique CCaaS solution to the market, recruiting and driving engagement from partners and above all, ensuring that our partners have a uniquely strong and responsive experience with UJET. We are dedicated to supporting our customer-facing teams, and helping each other develop professionally.
We are also looking for driven sales professionals that are strategic and work well under pressure. If you’re excited about this challenging and rewarding role and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment, please submit your cover letter and resume. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
- Ability to clearly articulate the solution benefits, and company mission
- Meet assigned sales objectives
- Create and execute partnership business plans
- Articulate the differentiators and benefits of partnering with UJET
- Present a high level demonstration of the product
- Travel (as appropriate) and recruit partners
- Navigate and maintain CRM hygiene
- Utilize relationships to expand the UJET brand and drive partner engagement/activity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2-3 years of channel management and recruitment experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible communication with partners to problem solve/find solutions
- Proven sales professional and “out of the box” thinker
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledge that they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!
UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer