At Figure, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Accomplishing this kind of transformation requires building really big things. And we understand that building big requires a creative, team oriented and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Figure team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation. Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the Role
Figure is looking for a Quality Control Analyst for the Product team building and scaling innovative products in consumer lending and blockchain technology. In this role, you will work with Product Managers to test and catch any issues or bugs to deliver the best customer experience possible.
What You’ll Do
- Provide guidelines, reviews and support to Engineering and Product Managers creating unit tests and integrating them into the build cycles.
- Develop Test cases per the Business Rules in order to direct others on testing requirements.
- Review and provide guidance on the test scope and output of testers performing testing
- Facilitate, record and capture information from demos and user experience sessions.
- Create status reporting mechanisms to monitor the status of the above activities
- Host integration discussions, with representatives of all test teams, identify and help resolve roadblocks
- Ensure that requirements and deliverables are verified and validated at each testing phase and final acceptance
- Prepare test protocols and reports which meet regulatory requirements, during the final test cycle
- Help keep test processes streamlined for efficiency
- Be the primary advocate for the adoption of methodologies which are appropriate for the feature or product.
What We Look For
- 3+ Years creating test plans and executing on them
- 3+ Years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques
- Internal Audit Testing or Quality Control
- Defining unit tests for Engineering Team
- Involvement in the QC automation process after a product has shipped
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growing company
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.