At Figure, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Accomplishing this kind of transformation requires building really big things. And we understand that building big requires a creative, team oriented and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Figure team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation. Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the Role
Figure is looking for a Manager, Client Support to build and lead a B2B client support function from ground up. Figure is building and evolving our blockchain community and users of our blockchain based B2B financial products.. This role will own the post implementation client cycle and offer product and tech support ensuring a high level of customer success and support. We are looking for a player coach as this first hire will build, do and lead.
What You’ll Do
- Build deep and extensive knowledge on Figure products, with special focus on those that most directly impact our B2B customer base
- Be the go to customer and technical support lead for the blockchain product as well as other white labeled financial services platforms working directly with clients
- Create policies and procedures from the ground up that optimize the customer experience
- Manage and drive the readiness of Client Support by ensuring that all workflows, tools, and content are ready for a new client, updated feature and ongoing technical and product support
- Manage and investigate bug reports from Client, partnering with Product to triaging them to Engineering and providing status reports
- Aggregate and analyze feedback from customers to deliver impactful recommendations for Product
- Craft internal tooling specs to drive efficiency improvements
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering, particularly around critical issues that impact a large set of our client base
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses and reporting of user data to make informed business decisions
- Gather feedback from customers, study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices.
- Establish policies the entire team can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service
- Be a champion of the Figure mission of bringing Blockchain solutions to the financial services industry
What We Look For
- 8+ years in B2B technical support, product support or customer success
- Familiarity with enterprise software and/or hands on software development and delivery experience with an interest in connectivity solutions (Integration, API management, and related SDLC is a plus)
- Financial services experience a plus
- Comfortable with Mac, Windows, Chrome, iOS, CRM, video communication tools including remote desktop help tools
- Experience developing, documenting and delivering trainings in person and over video
- Significant customer facing experience leading enterprise customers through business or technology transformations with large account/project management experience
- Strong communicator to work collaboratively with clients as well as internal teams
- Eager to contribute beyond your role and lead strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience with Provenance
- Previous experience with open source solutions
- Ability to build and drive a function from ground level in a startup environment
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.