At Figure, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Accomplishing this kind of transformation requires building really big things. And we understand that building big requires a creative, team oriented and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Figure team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation. Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the Role
We’re looking for a creative mortgage operations professional to join our growing product management team! Are you eager to use your mortgage operations experience in a new way? As a Figure Mortgage Product Manager, you will use your mortgage operations expertise to help build the next generation of mortgage products in a high performance environment to meet customer needs and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Work as a liaison between the product development team and the operations teams to help in the design, build, and updates to the Loan Operating System for all products across the organization.
- Partner with the operations teams to identify areas of improvement within the LOS as well as efficiency and quality needs and facilitate them through the product development team.
- Identify file flow, role structure, competencies and responsibilities across the operations teams and help implement them into the LOS.
- Stay abreast of investor and agency changes, bring them to the product team and act as SME in implementation of them into the LOS.
- Identify and analyze reasons for app fall out, low pull through, underwriting and manufacturing quality issues and decline rates and utilize this information to improve process, product and customer experience.
- Collaborate with the broader cross-functional team, including Engineering, Data Science, Design, and Operations to bring your ideas to life
- Work closely with credit policy, risk, and QC compliance to identify areas of improvement within the LOS in order to ensure good quality, salable, compliant loans are originated and help facilitate their addition into the Loan Operating System.
- Ownership and maintenance of process docs for all processes within the operations teams creating, updating and communicating changes as needed.
What We Look For
- BS/BA preferred with 5+ years of Mortgage Operations and/or Mortgage Product Development experience.
- Mortgage operations experience including, processing, underwriting, closing and the post close process
- Product Management experience a plus
- Proven track record of building scalable processes and products from scratch
- Data driven approach with strong analytical abilities
- Proven success communicating cross functionally and building solid business relationships
- Ability to build and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.