Pony.ai is a startup co-located in Silicon Valley and China, our mission is to revolutionize the future of transportation by building the safest and most reliable technology for autonomous vehicles. Armed with the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, we aim to deliver our technology at a global scale. We believe our work has the potential to transform lives and industries for the better.
In this role, you will
- Collaborate with a growing and highly experienced team to create the productive and efficient platform for deploying machine learning and AI applications.
- Work on the onboard and offboard perception system; design and implement the infrastructure to enable Pony scale to many cities and thousands of cars.
- Learn about and design high performance computing (HPC) systems, and how machines and algorithms interact with each other.
We’d like you to have:
- BS/MS in computer science or electrical engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong in C++ and system design.
- Experience in Python and SQL.
- Knowledge of computer architecture and high performance computing is a plus.
- Experience with multi-processor and multi-threaded environments.
- Experience in heterogeneous computing (CUDA, TensorRT, etc).
- Experience in low-level optimization (SIMD, compiler, etc).
- Experience in performance tuning, profiling and tracing (gperf, perf, vtune, etc).
- Experience in optimizing a large production system with ML models.