Pony.ai is a startup co-located in Silicon Valley and China, our mission is to revolutionize the future of transportation by building the safest and most reliable technology for autonomous vehicles. Armed with the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, we aim to deliver our technology at a global scale. We believe our work has the potential to transform lives and industries for the better.
We're looking for a full-time Network & Systems Engineer with solid problem-solving skills, and effectiveness in managing competing priorities, accountable for the following:
- Manage the Linux servers in the data center and in the office, e.g. installing new servers, fixing power failures, adding disks;
- Staff support in setting up computers for new hires and troubleshooting computer software and hardware, where most of the computers run Linux;
- Common network devices and configurations, like Cisco switches, routers.
- Data center experience;
- Servers and network hardware installation;
- Linux installation and setup;
- Linux common commands and basic shell programming;
- Network setup, including VPN, firewall, routing tables;
- Cloud computing and datacenter experience will be a plus.