Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
We are looking for an experienced UX Lead who can take ownership of UX and UI design across the UJET product stack, from our platform portal, including configuration and reporting, agent communications adapters, to our consumer facing web and mobile applications. You will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers, by combining interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- Oversee design efforts across the UX team
- Help manage UI design team
- Create sitemaps, wireframes, UX workflow prototypes, animations, icons, and final UI designs and style guides
- Drive and maintain design excellence across projects and all UJET applications
- Analyze and meet product specifications and user expectations
- Perform user research and usability testing, gather and distill findings to guide UX solutions and recommendations
- Create design solutions for various distinct personas
- Experience and drive to work in an iterative and agile development environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams
- High level of initiative and experience to successfully define and guide product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision
- Collaborate with stakeholders, product managers, end users, engineers, and other UI designers to implement intuitive UX interactions and effective workflows and attractive UI designs
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends
- 5-8+ years of experience in UX or interaction design with heavy emphasis on intuitive, human-centered design methods
- Experience and success providing leadership on UX projects, including mentoring designers or leading design teams
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and crafted great experiences, seeing them through to released products
- Solid knowledge on how to manage efficient, effective user feedback and research projects, including practices like: focus groups, user studies, data analysis, card sorting and similar exercises
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Excellent knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Well versed with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Experience creating:
- Design solutions for B2B platforms
- Data visualization UIs (dashboards, reporting)
- Mobile applications
- User interfaces for consumers and business users
- Expert knowledge and utility of profession design tools. Experience with Figma is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with business-oriented approach
- Strong communication skills
- BSc in Digital Art, Graphic Design, User Experience, Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Acknowledges that they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!