Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most.
Known for first-to-market solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently reached #1 in Apple’s US App Store’s list of free social networking apps. Nearly 1 in 10 US families with kids use Life360 an average of 12 times a day, and global membership is growing exponentially, with over 28 million active users in over 140 countries as of March 31, 2020 — making Life360 the largest mobile service for families in the world.
This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need.
Offering both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business.
Life360’s rapidly growing team of 150+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
About our culture and benefits
Life360 has embraced a work from home (WFH) philosophy for at least the duration of the COVID-19 crisis, along with most of our peers. During this WFH period, the organization remains connected and engaged with virtual team events, weekly all hands meetings and regular open zoom sessions with leadership. While we believe that the work world has likely permanently changed, we have yet to make any decisions about our long-term split between WFH and being in the office
We always offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- Flexible PTO
- Free Life360 platinum membership for your family circle
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.
All open positions are remote opportunities and when the time comes to return to our offices, we offer the following:
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco; a 5 minute walk to CalTrain
- An amazing office location within walking distance to the beach in Encinitas
- In person team building activities, celebratory company outings and fun events
The Mobile Release Manager is responsible for releasing our mobile app to tens of millions of users. This position works with everyone in the company - developers, directors, product, and executives. They are responsible for ensuring our releases go out on time and with high quality.
- Upload and release the mobile app to the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store
- Coordinate with feature teams to plan and drive contents for upcoming releases
- Plan releases and negotiate with stakeholders to modify release plans as needed
- Track the stages of the release and ensure all deliverables are met
- Manage risk, identify release blockers, and ensure issues are driven to resolution
- Recommend process improvements and release alternatives
- Communicate release status
- Ensure Beta builds are released and updated
- Prepare for and drive Go/No Go meetings
Experience and Qualifications
- 2 years of experience as a Mobile Release Manager
- 3-5 years of experience with mobile apps
- Advanced knowledge of of the software development lifecycle
- Expertise with Jenkins, Jira, git, and merge tools
- Process oriented and organized
- Able to coordinate and track deliverables with cross functional teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and able to track many moving parts
- Able to diagnose build failures and identify the right person to solve them
- Experience with DevOps practices
- Scripting or coding experience
- Experience with Fastlane
- Formal Project Management experience
- Experience building and using tooling