Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloud based point of sale (POS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
In 2019 our Vilnius office was nominated as the second best place to work among IT companies in the Lithuanian Top Employer election (“Super Darbdavys 2019”).
The Billing Agent is responsible to ensure all customers phone call, open invoices, address, payment or any billing related issues are answered in a timely fashion. Fostering effective working relationships with external customer and well as internal partner partners including Sales and Operations, is the key for this role.
- Answer incoming calls and tickets related to billing/payments
- Update payment info and customer info per client request
- Take CC, ACH, GoCardless payment
- Monitor customer account details for non-payment
- Work closely with functional management, Sales, and Operations to identify and resolve
- Provide document requests by clients and internal departments (open invoices, credit
memos, contracts, refund receipts, etc.)
- Customer service/contact centre experience
- Billing or accounts receivable experience is a plus
- Fluent written/spoken English is a must
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to work late evening/night shifts (5 pm - 01:30 am or 7:30 pm - 4 am)
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail, analytical skills, ability to multitask
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Salesforce is preferred
- Experience managing high volume of data, customers, transactions is a plus
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
- We love what we do: amazing colleagues and friendly team vibe
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up
- We care about you: employee health insurance, accident insurance, referral bonus
- We take your career seriously: 40% of our employees changed roles in 2019
- We invest in you: internal training programmes and free Udemy license for training online
- We recognize our talents: our Best of the Best receive rewards every quarter, next year they are going to California, would you like to join?
- We have fun: office happy hours, board game nights and company outings
- Taxi for employees starting or ending shifts within night hours
1300-1588 Eur/month gross salary
Bonus for night shifts, with possibility to grow.
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice