As PicsArt we care deeply about the safety and wellbeing of our users, we work diligently to keep the app free from inappropriate content and to create a welcoming space for our users to create, discover, and connect. As a Content Moderation Quality Control Lead you will help us design a program to keep the quality of our moderation efforts high and anticipate issues and work to solve them early on.
- Knowledge of Google Suite/Drive.
- Demonstrate sound judgement and consistency in decision making;
- Ability to identify trends/issues and design solutions;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding the work and the cases that come across as they can be of very sensitive nature;
- Ability to detach personal life from work;
- Flexibility and willingness to take on extra emergent tasks if needed;
- Exceptional communication and people management skills;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to see projects from beginning to end;
- Strong team player and the ability to coach/teach others;
- Strong English language skills -- comprehension, speaking, and writing.
- Review and remove content that violates our community guidelines;
- Respond to reports quickly;
- Assist in proactively identifying emerging trends and design scalable solutions for them;
- Design a program to determine the efficiency and accuracy of our moderation team;
- Create training materials for the moderation team;
- Conduct trainings for our moderators to improve or reinforce their skills and knowledge;
- Attend team meetings and participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Quarterly team buildings
- 12 days of paid time off after one year of employment
- Bi-monthly 15 minute office massage sessions
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app that’s leading the visual storytelling revolution. With more than 150 million monthly active creators, the PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month. The company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Moscow, Beijing, Tokyo, and Los Angeles, PicsArt is backed by Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, and Siguler Guff and Company.
PicsArt is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
The #14 most downloaded app of 2019
PicsArt has worked with big brands such as TaylorSwift, Will Smith, Kim Kardashian, Gwen Stefani, DJ Snake, Maroon5 and Meghan Trainor on community challenges that generate tens of millions of organic, fan-generated impressions and shares on social media. We need smart, passionate people to help us reach our first billion creators!