PicsArt is seeking a Senior Community Manager to help oversee the development and retention of PicsArt’s community of top creative producers through the execution of key initiatives. If you are proactive, collaborative, analytical, excellent at multitasking, and love working in the fast-paced tech space we are waiting for you.
- Experience in copywriting;
- Experience in managing opinionated communities and can exude patience and positivity in the face of friction;
- Strong understanding of community management and associated tools, technology, and platforms (We use Tableau, Zendesk, Mighty Networks, among others);
- Ability to communicate using our brand voice;
- Excellent team player with the ability to build, foster, and nurture supportive and collaborative relationships with a range of leadership;
- Energetic, self-starter who takes initiative and owns projects while collaborating with others;
- Comfortable balancing multiple priorities without being overwhelmed;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Connect with our community of super users (PicsArt Masters) and foster strong, high-trust relationships;
- Understand motivations and develop content and programs to engage and support our community.
- Measure, monitor and build comprehensive reporting based on social listening (community feedback, trends, and insights) on a regular cadence;
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement;
- Work closely with the Community Operations Manager to effectively evaluate and measure the success of our community programs and make recommendations for future improvements and iterations;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other user-facing teams to ensure user communications are consistent throughout.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app that’s leading the visual storytelling revolution. With more than 150 million monthly active creators, the PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month. The company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Moscow, Beijing, Tokyo, and Los Angeles, PicsArt is backed by Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, and Siguler Guff and Company.
PicsArt is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
The #14 most downloaded app of 2019
PicsArt has worked with big brands such as TaylorSwift, Will Smith, Kim Kardashian, Gwen Stefani, DJ Snake, Maroon5 and Meghan Trainor on community challenges that generate tens of millions of organic, fan-generated impressions and shares on social media. We need smart, passionate people to help us reach our first billion creators!